The PKO Bank Polski SA Group (the Bank’s Group, the Group) is among the largest financial institutions in Poland and is one of the largest financial groups in Central - Eastern Europe. PKO Bank Polski SA (the Bank), the parent company of the Group, is the largest commercial bank in Poland and a...
The PKO Bank Polski SA Group strengthens its position as the leader of Polish banking, offering services to retail as well as institutional customers for 97 years.
The GDP growth rate in Poland in 2015 remained stable. The external demand weakened due to the recession in Russia and Ukraine and other emerging countries, but on the Polish economy the greater impact had a recovery in the euro area. Stable domestic demand was supported by the improving situation...
In order to maintain comparability of Banks results included in the peer group, the figures for 2015 were adjusted for one-off events: BFG fees in connection with the bankruptcy of the Spółdzielczy Bank Rzemiosła i Rolnictwa based in Wołomin (SBRiR in Wołomin) and feed for Borrowers Support Fund....
As at 31 December 2015, the PKO Bank Polski SA Group consisted of the Bank, as the parent company and the 49 direct and indirect subsidiaries.
- About the Bank
- Financial results of the PKO Bank Polski SA Group
- Consolidated Income Statement
- Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Consolidated Statement of Financial Position
- Consolidated Statement of Changes in Equity
- Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows
- Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements
- Notes to the Consolidated Income Statement
- Notes to the Consolidated Statement of Financial Position
- OTHER NOTES
- Objectives and principles of risk management
- Other additional notes
- Strategy and Growth
- Risk management
- Investors Information